Equinox 800 Metal Detector Bundle, Pro-Find 35 Pointer with Minelab Gear
Minelab Equinox 800 includes the following items.
- The Equinox 800 multi-frequency metal detector
- Pro-Find 35 Waterproof Pointer
- Standard Coil: 11-inch double-D smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')
- Wireless bluetooth / apt-X low latency headphones with carry case
- WM 08 wireless audio module
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector
- Multi-language screen protectors
- Getting started guide English
With innovative new multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
With the added functionality of gold mode, high frequency 20/40 kHz., wireless audio accessories and advanced settings, the EQUINOX 800 offers extra versatility.
The clear LCD features large target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- Change the detect mode, frequency and sensitivity on the go
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets
- Activate all-metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern
- Activate pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including noise cancel, ground balance, volume adjust, threshold level, target tone, accept / reject and recovery speed
- Customize advanced settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections
"The Minelab Equinox is truly in a league of its own. In the short time I've been operating this machine, I've recovered deep coins and artifacts from iron infested sites that other machines simply cannot detect."
– Brandon Neice
Left: Rare 1876 Carson City minted US dime | Centre and right: Ancient Roman coin, possibly Aurelius So
- Simultaneous multi-frequency- True intelligent simultaneous multi-frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies
- 8 custom search profiles- Each detect mode features 2 custom search profiles so you can save your favorite settings in each mode
- Waterproof design- EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes (3m / 10-feet)
- Fast & accurate target ID- Fast recovery speed with accurate target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash
- Sleek & lightweight- Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment
- Advanced settings- Gain even more control of your detector audio with advanced settings; you decide how much target information you hear
- High-speed wireless audio- Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™ low latency / Bluetooth headphones
- Gold detecting mode- Gold mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils
- Detect Modes: Park | Beach | Field | Gold
Custom search profiles: 8 (2 per detect mode)
User profile button: Yes
Operating frequencies: (kHz) Multi, 5, 10, 15, 20, 40
Noise cancel: auto | Manual (-9 to 9)
Ground balance: Auto | Manual
Target volume: 0–25
Threshold level: 0–25
Threshold pitch: 0–25
Target identification: 50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 – 0 | Non-ferrous: 1 – 40
Target tones: 1, 2, 5, 50
Tone break: Ferrous | Non-ferrous
Tone pitch: Ferrous | Non-ferrous
Tone volume: Ferrous | Non-ferrous
Depth indicator: 5 levels
Length:1440 mm (56.7")
Weight: 1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)
Standard coil: 11-inch double-D smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')
Audio output • In-built loudspeaker • 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) • Bluetooth compatible • WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible
Headphones (included): Bluetooth and aptX™ low latency headphones (non waterproof)
WM 08: (included) Yes
Display: Monochrome LCD with backlight
LCD Backlight: Low | Medium | High | Off
Battery: In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Battery Runtime: Approx. 12 hours
Waterproof: Waterproof to 3m/10-feet
Key technologies: Multi-IQ | 5F×8 | Wi-stream | Bluetooth | aptX™ low latency
Other accessories: USB charging cable (1.5A), multi language screen protectors
software wpgradeable: Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)
Warranty: 3 years control box and coil
First, special thanks to Drew and Travis at High Plains Prospectors for their help in setting up my military discount for this order. Far easier and quicker than I expected. I appreciate business's and companies that show respect for those who served. Thank you. I recently retired and have a lot more free time so decided to upgrade form the old Whites Coinmaster I previously used. I'm very satisfied with the Minelab Equinox 800 bundle. I found the Equinox 800 very easy right out of the box to set up and begin using. I'd rate my experience level above novice, below experienced, more intermediate experience. The Equinox 800 covers all three of these experience levels quite well. Found it easy to discriminate between trash or treasure, treasure being something better than nails and barbed wire. Looking forward to experimenting with the advanced features and settings. Love the wireless headphones in this bundle. Nice not to have any cords to deal with. I never used a pinpointer in the past, just the detector coil, waiving handfuls of dirt under the coil to locate a dug target, so the Profind 35 pinpointer is a nice addition to the bundle. It doesn’t have Bluetooth connectivity but the audio can be turned off leaving the vibrate only feature on. The variable sensitivity settings are a plus. Still haven't completely figured out the discrimination feature of the ProFind 35 but hopefully with time I'll figure it out. The holder for the pinpointer is ok, but the belt loop is too small for a lot of belts. The finds bag is ok, but doesn't have a suitable pinpointer holster. One item not in the bundle that would be a nice addition would be a coiled lanyard for the pinpointer. I've already come close to walking away and forgetting to pick up the pinpointer. The soft side detector storage bag is sturdy and seems well made and suitable for the Equinox 800. Overall, very happy with this Minelab bundle purchase as well as with High Plains Prospectors customer service applying the military discount to this order.
Amazing metal detector. Bought this for my farm and I have been finding things left and right. User friendly but also advanced settings available, it’s just the perfect combo. Very easy to learn.
Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. they explained the differences in the equipment. i will be using them on future products. thanks guys. Don
There are many features to this detector, both advanced and beginner. It comes with a nice set of baseline setups for different areas. It will take some getting used to the advanced stuff. Seems very well made and designed. The on-ear headphones though make my ears quite sore in very short duration. It would be great if they came out with over-ear cuffs. The Minelab bag is pretty basic and could have used more features. The additional WM 80 wireless component is expensive over kill and seeing hundreds on eBay for sale it would seem others feel the same. Should be an add-on later if you want to spend the money. A dedicated charger would have been nice and modern USB-C connectors for it and cable. Seems many businesses are cheating out on not including a charger (Apple decided this too). But overall I think the Box 800 is a absolutely great. Hope I can concur advanced settings.
Equinox 800 Metal Detector Bundle, Pro-Find 35 Pointer with Minelab Gear
Software Upgrade 3.0
What is new?
A new Single Frequency of 4 kHz has been added to the existing 5, 10, 15, 20 and 40 kHz options. This new 4 kHz frequency enhances the detection of large deep targets, particularly those found in
All other single and multi-frequency settings are unchanged in their performance.