XP ORX Wireless Metal Detector with Back-lit Display + WSAudio Wireless Headphones + 9" X35 Round DD Waterproof Coil + MI-6 Pinpointer End of Year Special 2021
Weighing in at just 1 Pound 14 Ounces (870 grams) the ORX includes the patented XP LITE stem which has the combined advantages of an S-shaped stem and a straight telescopic stem. It enables you to deploy or fold away the device for transport in just a few seconds and to change the coil in an instant.
Choose from 2 Gold Program, 2 Coin Programs and 2 User Customizable Programs.
This application for Apple IOS or Android smartphones is designed to optimize your ORX experience. Key features are: Geo-locate, a real time map and the ability to make an inventory of your finds. (Coming in 2019)
The ORX is a fast and selective detector. Easily locate good targets in close proximity to junk that other detectors miss.
The ORX is innovative in terms of metal detector design as it offers an unique system based on different wireless elements communicating via a digital radio link. All components - Coil, LCD Remote Display, Headphones and the optional MI-6 Pinpointer communicate wirelessly! No more cables to get tangled in or break.
Wirelessly connect the popular MI-6 Waterproof Pinpointer to your ORX to unlock the following features on the MI-6 Pinpointer: Audio output to the ORX headset, Advanced Settings (5), Adjustable audio tone, Anti-interference system, Recover lost MI-6 pinpointer mode, Target zoom screen, 50 levels of sensitivity and extended pinpointer battery life up to 90 hours. The MI-6 is waterproof to 6 meters, 19.7 feet and includes a rechargeable battery.
Industry Leading Technologies
X35 Search Coil Compatible
Fully compatible with all current XP 35 frequency search coils. The X35 search coils are available in 9” (22cm), 11” (28cm) and 13” x 11” (34/28cm) sizes. Designed around brand new electronic advances, these new high performance and versatile coils will allow you to choose from a wide range of frequencies ranging from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz. In total there are 35 available frequencies, based around 5 main frequencies that are quickly accessible.
21 Frequency Search Coil Standard
The included 9.0" Round High Frequency (HF) search coil has the advantage of integrating 7 large offset stages (sub frequencies) under each main frequency, thus offering you the choice of 21 frequencies. This Coil is extremely sensitive and operates from 13kHz to 59kHz. The Main Frequencies for this coil are: 13 - 15.7kHz, 26 - 31kHz and 50 - 59kHz. The 9" round coil is the most popular high frequency coil. This coil detects deeper than the 9.5” elliptical high frequency coil in mildly mineralized soil.
WS Audio - Radio Frequency Wireless
Provides crystal clear and instant audio response, just like your radio or television!
Included in box
- 0" Round Waterproof DD High Frequency Search Coil
- 0” Round Coil Cover
- WS Audio Headphone, Wireless
- Spare Set of Headphone Ear Pads
- Detailed ORX Users Manual
- Ultra-light Telescopic "S" Stem
- 2 Sets of Coil Hardware
- Single USB Upgrade Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Velcro Armrest Strap
- USB Charging Clip
- HF Coil Cable Pull
- Plastic Display Screen Protection Film
- Plastic Display Screen Protection Film
- LCD Back-Lit Display Remote
ORX Metal Detector Key Features:
- Elliptical 9” Round High Frequency Coil (21 Frequencies ranging from 13kHz to 59kHz)
- 4 Factory Programs: 2 for Coins Relics and Jewelry + 2 for Gold Prospecting
- 2 User Defined Custom Programs
- Trusted XP fast wireless technology: Coil – Remote – Headphones – MI-6 Pinpointer (optional)
- WS Audio® compact wireless headphone receiver
- Re-designed ultra-light Telescopic “S” stem
- Easy to operate with a user-friendly interface
- Wireless connectivity to the MI-6 pinpointer + advanced remote settings
- Easy to charge with any certified USB charger or via computer (XP USB charger optional only)
- Compatible with the X35 search coil range 9" round (22cm), 11" round (28cm), 13" x 11" (34/28cm)
- Software Update (remote control via USB cable)
- Go terrain mobile app compatible (Coming 2019)
- World's lightest weight detector: 1 Pound 14 Ounces (870 grams)
- Lithium Battery: Up to 20 Hour Battery Life
- 5-year warranty - Made in France - USA Service Center
ORX Metal Detector Operating Modes:
- Gold: For low to average mineralization, good sensitivity to medium and large sized Gold
- Fine Gold: For heavy mineralization with good sensitivity to small and medium sized Gold
- Coin Fast: For coins jewelry and all types of targets good performance on mineralized or contaminated ground.
- Coin Deep: For coins and all types of targets good performance on low mineralized, uncontaminated ground.
- 2 User Defined Programs: Customizable programs.
- Gold Field Prospecting
- Wet beach
- Dry beach
- Coin hunting
- Five additional preset modes
- Plus eight user customizable programs
- DD Search Coil and Cover
- Carbon fiber infused DD
- Light weight
- Includes coil cover
- Includes hardware
- Contains metal detector electronics
- Battery Life: +/- 20 hours (depending on power and frequency)
- 21 Frequencies (13-59 kHz)
- Lightest Weight + Rugged
- ORX Includes the Best Loved Features of the Popular XP DEUS
- GO TERRAIN Smart Phone Application
- Fast Target Response Speed
- Patented Radio Frequency Wireless
- XP MI-6 Waterproof Wireless Pinpointer Compatible
XP ORX Metal Detector Settings:
- 99 levels of sensitivity
- 21 frequencies from 13kHz to 59kHz
- 99 levels of discrimination
- 5 levels of IAR (Iron Amplitude Rejection) Discrimination in Gold programs
- 20 levels of Threshold
- 4 levels of Reactivity
- Iron Tone with Pitch audio (ON/OFF)
- Ground balance: manual adjustment from 60 to 90 or automatic (fast grab)
- Salt mode ground rejection: 00-25
- 4 factory + 2 user programs
- Target Identification with Iron probability
- Pinpoint function with target zoom
- Go-Terrain compatible (Coming 2019)
It's hard to explain how amazing this machine is coming from 13 years plus experience having the Minelab Equinox for the last 2 years. The tone Nuance on the three tone the XP uses on this machine is Simply Amazing it tells you what is within the target if you listen use your headphones and listen you can hear the difference between a round Target and a square target you can hear the difference between deep iron and a actual good signal you can hear the difference between aluminum junk and a good Midtone something that you absolutely cannot do with the Equinox which was my biggest gripe all the midtones sound the same the tone is not that modulated until you get to the very shallow or very deep end of the spectrum. Everything else sounds the same from a gold earring to a piece of foil to a 18 karat gold ring and a pop tab with the orx you can actually hear the difference. This is a advanced three tone tone based machine it is set up by XP not to give you numbers on deep targets you hunt by town with this machine if the target happens to be shallow enough to give you an ID that is great. But it's sound 1st. I use the 11 in x 35 and in the factory coin deep program it is much deeper than my Equinox. And then you get to the lightness I use the detector and carbon fiber upper and lower shaft on my Equinox and this thing seems to be about half of the weight I have never swung the detector so light it almost make me cringe at the fact of pick me up something else (weight wise) knowing the pleasure that this thing is to swing. So IF YOU HAVE BACK, NECK, SHOULDER ISSUES THIS IS YOUR MACHINE! I have been enjoying going back over the same exact sites that I've hunted with my Equinox for the past 2 years and seeing what I've missed lots of jewelry lots of coins most of them and heavily trashy area which brought me to start testing these two detectors against one another the orx outperforms The Equinox in heavy trash especially iron hands down. Needless to say the orx has taken the spot as my main detector.
I really like my new machine, I'm finding coins and relics on property's I've hit several times before. I like everything about it, weight, user friendly and it finds alot of left over things missed by my old machin. The only downfall I see is the majority of the tones have no numbers and no depth indicator but if you watch enough videos you can get tips to show you how to get an idea on depth