Minelab Excalibur II Metal Detector with Pinpointer, Scoop and Free Gear
The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water - this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m).
Thanks to a unique method of ground cancelling never again will you get false signals from detecting in salt water. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
Whether you are a long time diver or a casual beachcomber the Excalibur II is unbeatable for working the beach, wading in the shallows or diving a wreck at 200 feet for treasures.
Minelab Excalibur Factory Included Accessories:
- NEW Koss Headphones (Hardwired)
- Minelab 10" Coil Cover
- Minelab Standard Lower Shaft
- Minelab Short Dive Shaft
- Minelab Rubbish Finds Pouch
- 110V Wall Charger (Excalibur)
- Recharge Adapter
- NiMH Battery Pod Complete (Excalibur)
Features and benefits:
- BBS multiple frequency technology (1.5kHz – 25.5kHz)
- RCB amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects
- High visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork
- Slimline 8" coil for reduced weight and improved balance
- NiMH rechargeable battery pack for operation up to 12 hours
- Hi-Vis skid plate
- Side-mount shaft for shallow and surf-wading (available as an optional accessory
- Waterproof to 200 feet (66 meters)