Garrett PRO-POINTER® AT Z-LYNK with Garrett Edge DIgger and Sand Scoop
- Fully waterproof to 20 feet with orange color for added visibility underwater.
- Maximum Sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three Sensitivity levels.
Fast Retune: Quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
- Lost Pro-Pointer Alarm: After 5 minutes with no button presses, the pinpointer emits periodic warning chirps.
- Automatic power off after 60 minutes of warning chirps; saves batteries.
- Simple, single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment, and Stealth Mode.
- Ruler in Inches and Centimeters molded into side of pinpointer to judge target depth.
- Lanyard Attachment Loop molded into side of pinpointer.
- New power button is easy to operate even with gloves.
Other Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Features:
Patented Proportional Audio/Vibration
Patented scraping blade for searching soil
Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights.
Pinpointing tip and 360° detection area
LED Flashlight for low light uses.
Includes woven belt holster and 9-volt battery.
Large power button
|Model Name:||Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT Z-Lynk™|
|Operating Temperatures:||-4°F (-20°C) to 130°F (54°C)|
|Operating Frequency:||11.5 kHz|
|Waterproof Rating:||20 foot (6 meter) maximum depth; IP 68|
|Tuning:||Automatic or manual retune|
|Indicators:||Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate|
|Controls:||Power, Retune, Adjust switch|
|Dimensions:||Length: 9" (22.9 cm)|
|Thickness:||1.5" (3.8 cm) tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)|
|Weight:||6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in|
|Battery:||Single 9V (included)|
|Battery Life:||Carbon: 16 hours|
|Alkaline: 30 hours|
|Rechargeable: 8 hours|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor|
US 7,575,065; D583,261