Garrett ATX Deepseeker Package, 20" Deepseeker, 11"x13" DD closed searchcoil, Free Gear
Garrett ATX Deepseeker Metal Detector:
- Maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another
- Ground track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization
- LED indicators: show signal strength and current settings
- Waterproof speaker: built in for option to search without headphones
- Frequency scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference
- Volume control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals
- Advanced ground balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes
- Exclusive design DD searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil
- Motion and non-motion modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions. Quick iron check feature and adjustable discrimination
Garrett ATX DEEPSEEKER metal detector gear packages includes:
- Garrett ATX Deepseeker metal detector
- 20" (50cm) Deepseeker mono coil offers extreme depth detection
- 11"x13" DD closed searchcoil ideal for the most severe mineral conditions. Garrett exclusive sliding mount design provides the advantages of a center-mounted coil such as easy tilting and balance
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones feature durable, field-tested design. Equipped with high fidelity speakers for maximum sensitivity and signal quality, compact carry and storage ability (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- Garrett hard case made from ultra-durable military-grade plastic
- 15" x 20" Closed coil cover gives added protection against slits and excessive wear. Absorbs shock and moist grass static (shown attached to searchcoil)
- 11"x13" DD coil cover designed to prevent scuffs and scratches
- Garrett detector sling optimally manages weight and enhances maneuverability
- Battery charger
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Soft storage/travel case
- DVD and manual
Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance
based on your hunting preference and conditions.
Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
Waterproof Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
Frequency Scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference.
Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Circuit type: Advanced pulse induction
- Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Search modes: Motion and non-motion
- Ground balance range: From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
- Audio threshold: YES, Adjustable
- Detection frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion depth: 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/depth adjustments: 13
- Electronic pinpointing: YES
- Quick iron check: YES
- Standard search coil: 11x13" mono closed searchcoil
- Standard land headphones: Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
- Length (Adjustable): 20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)
- Total weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Batteries: 8 AA (included); rechargeables and charger also included
- Warranty: 2 year, limited parts/labor
Very helpful, very friendly, very quick to send an item forgotten in the first shipment. Even up graded the pick to say that they were sorry for their error. Would certainly recommend this business.
It worked out of the box. No field time yet