Garrett ATX Deepseeker Package, 20" Deepseeker, 10" X 12" Open DD Search coil, Free Gear
Garrett ATX Deepseeker:
- Maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another
- Ground track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization
- LED indicators: show signal strength and current settings
- Waterproof speaker: built in for option to search without headphones
- Frequency scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference
- Volume control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals
- Advanced ground balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes
- Exclusive design DD searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil
- Motion and non-motion modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions. Quick iron check feature and adjustable discrimination
ATX DEEPSEEKER packages includes:
- Garrett ATX Deepseeker metal detector
- 20" (50cm) Deepseeker mono coil offers extreme depth detection
- 10" X 12" open search coil prevents nicks and scratches on the coil. Can add years to coil's lifespan
- Garrett MS-2 headphones feature durable, field-tested design. Equipped with high fidelity speakers for maximum sensitivity and signal quality, compact carry and storage ability (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- Garrett hard case made from ultra-durable military-grade plastic
- 15" x 20" Closed coil cover gives added protection against slits and excessive wear. Absorbs shock and moist grass static
- 10" X 12" DD hard plastic coil cover designed to prevent scuffs and scratches
- Garrett detector sling optimally manages weight and enhances maneuverability
- Battery charger
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Soft storage/travel case
- DVD and Manual
Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance
based on your hunting preference and conditions.
Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
Waterproof Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
Frequency Scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference.
Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Circuit type: Advanced pulse induction
- Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Search modes: Motion and non-motion
- Ground balance range: From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
- Audio threshold: YES, Adjustable
- Detection frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion depth: 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/depth adjustments: 13
- Electronic pinpointing: YES
- Quick iron check: YES
- Standard search coil: 11x13" mono closed searchcoil
- Standard land headphones: Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
- Length (Adjustable): 20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)
- Total weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Batteries: 8 AA (included); rechargeables and charger also included
- Warranty: 2 year, limited parts/labor