Garrett AT Gold Waterproof Metal Detector Bundle with 50' Carry Bag, Serrated Shovel and Black Finds Pouch
Garrett AT Pro waterproof metal detectors include:
- Garretts AT Gold Waterproof metal detector with improved hand grip and 18kHz frequency
- 5" x 8 " DD PROformance waterproof searchcoil
- New Garrett MS-2 headphones
- Adjustable arm strap for optimal comfort and maneuverability
- 4 AA batteries
- 2 year warranty
- All-metal mode: True all-metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets
- Graphic target analyzing: Simultaneously shows the target's conductivity and the detector's discrimination pattern
- All terrain: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth
- Digtal target ID: Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal's conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other
- High-resolution iron discrimination: Provides 44 points of iron resolution—controlled with touchpads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD—for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash
- Adjustable threshold: Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets
- Pro mode audio: Proportional audio response and tone roll audio features provide more target information
- Iron audio: Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- All-metal iron audio: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a true all metal mode
- Ground balance (manual): Allows the user to manually adjust the detector's ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- Ground balance window: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to “spread” the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations
- Fast track ground balance: Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions
- Electronic pinpointing: This non-motion all-metal mode is used to precisely locate a detected target's location in the ground
- One-touch treasure hunting: With the touch of a button, your metal detector is: powered on; automatically reset to factory (or your) settings, and ready to search
- Depth indicator: Continually shows depth of coin-size objects
- Battery condition indicator: Shows battery life continually
Target ID cursor segments - 20
Iron discrimination segments - 44
Search modes - 3
Sensitivity/depth adjustments - 8
Electronic pinpointing - Yes
Frequency - 18 kHz
Audio tone ID levels - 3
Standard searchcoil - 5" x 8" ( 14x20cm) DD PROformance™ 43" to 56" (1.09m - 1.4m)
Total weight - 3.03 lbs. (1.4 kgs.)
Batteries - 4 AA (included)
Warranty - 2 year, limited parts/labor
Received the product on time and in good shape. Easy to use, the jury is still out about the depth reading. Still learning.
Get the pin pointer to keep your digging to a minimum. I found a brass tag in my backyard, very strong signal and repeatable. Still excited.
I am super excited about my Garret AT Gold! I already found a small piece of surface gold iny local creek! I plan on finding more soon!
After having a negative experience with another vender, I decided to contact High Plains Prospecting. I had an idea of what I wanted to do with a metal detector if purchased. They eagerly helped me with all the technical information as I am new to detecting. I ended up buying the Garret AT Gold. I plan on taking it out west for gold prospecting. In the mean time I have hunted with it in Missouri and Kansas. It’s very novice friendly. Even with my limited experience I’m able to discern different types of target. My friend has a Garrett Ace 200. The different target tones on the AT Gold are 10 times more distinguishable than on the Ace 200. Again, I’m a complete novice. I was also super happy with the service I received from High Plains Prospecting.