Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Metal Detector with Free Gear Beach Hunter Package
PI: Pulse induction: Underwater detection perfection for over 30 years!
With our unique discrete trash elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II can eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading its sensitivity for rings and coins in discrete elimination mode.
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio threshold, adjustable: adjust to user’s preference
- User-adjustable discrimination/elimination
- Hip mount belt/pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Discrimination modes: Two operating modes (standard or discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination
- Discrete trash elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins
- Standard trash elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash
- Independently sealed battery compartment
- Search mode: Non-motion all metal Deepseeking mode with full range PI discrimination
Multiple frequency technology - 22 frequencies
Circuit type - Pulse induction
Discrimination - Full range (PI)
Search modes - 3
Detection frequency - 750 pulses per second, adjustable
Submersion depth - 200 feet (65m); (underwater
Standard searchcoil - 8" PROformance™ mono searchcoil
Submersible headphones included
Length (adjustable) - 28" to 52" (.71m - 1.32m)
Total weight - 5.1 lbs. (2.3 kgs.) stem-mounted
Control housing - 31 oz. (.88 kgs.)
Detector buoyancy - Near neutral
Batteries - 8 AA (included)
Warranty - 1 year, limited parts labor
I bought a complete set up that included a Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Metal Detector, Anderson CF Shaft & Grey Ghost Amphibian II Headphones.
I dealt with Josh who was polite & helpful. My order was shipped promptly and I am a vey satisfied customer. I will return to do business again!
Everything came just like advertised. Everything works great and showed up on time. It was the best deal on the Web. Thank you for everything
I didn’t get to play with the Garrett Seahunter nearly as long as I wanted due to weather. In Souther Oregon and North California Coast low tide I was able to pull a small silver ring, modern clad, and miscellaneous junk in the few hrs I used the detector . With more time a user could distinguish small targets and better signals.
Purchased 2 detectors and was quite surprised at how fast I received them. had a very minor issue with one missing some of the "freebies" called in andwas immediately shipped with the upgraded. Amazing people to deal with. Thank you