Minelab Vanquish 540 with Pro-Find 20
Why Multi-IQ? Because with Minelab’s revolutionary Multi-IQ technology,
you’ve got the combined power of multiple detectors in one — all working for you at the same time. Simply turn on and go. Nothing goes undetected and no terain is off limits. Silver gold or jewellery. Park, field or beach. Unearth the power of VANQUISH with Multi-IQ.
ALL METALS. ALL SOILS. ALL THE TIME.
No matter what you seek, VANQUISH has you covered. Simply select one of the four Find Modes — Coin, Relic, Jewellery, or All Metal — then start swinging. Each mode is pre-programmed and optimised to give you the best performance, anytime and anywhere: park, field or beach. You can even save your favourite settings to a custom Find Mode.
The Minelab VANQUISH 540 welcomes tough terrain. It dominates at the beach in wet sand and salt water, outperforming other detectors that can’t compete. 25 discrimination segments deliver ultimate control over what metals you want to accept or reject.
PACK AND CARRY
1.3kg (2.8 lbs) light with a unique collapsible snap-lock system makes it easy to pack and go.
More treasure, less trash. Adjustable Iron Bias control lets you switch between High (default) and Low.
INCLUDED V12 COIL
Cover more ground and search deeper with the V12 12”x9” V12 coil included as standard.
Automatic noise cancelling, lag-free audio response and 10-volume settings put you in control.
Waterproof coils up to 1 m (3.3 ft) and Water Resistant control pod (with included Rain Cover)
Included pinpoint mode to help you locate targets with extreme precision.
Red LED Backlight to help low-light vision.
VANQUISH 540 TECH SPECS
- Search Modes: Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Custom, All Metal
- Custom User Search Profile: Yes
- Operating Frequencies (kHz): Multi-IQ
- Noise Cancel: Auto (19 Channels)
- Bluetooth Audio: Yes
- Iron Bias: High (default), Low
- Sensitivity: 10 levels
- Volume: 10 levels
- Target Tones: 5 tones
- Discrimination Segments: 25 segments
- Target ID's: -9 to 40
- Depth Indicator: 5 levels
Extended: 1450mm (57")
Collapsed: 760mm (30")
- Weight (incl. batteries): 2.9lbs (1.3kg)
- Standard Coil: V12 12"x9" Double-D
- Audio Output:
3.5mm (1/8") headphones
Bluetooth wireless headphones
- Supplied Headphones: Wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones
- Display: Monochrome LCD with red backlight
- Supplied Batteries: 4 x AA NiMH rechargeable
- Waterproof: Coil to 1m/3-feet
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +40°C (+14°F to +104°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
- Key Technologies: Multi-IQ, Bluetooth, aptx™ Low Latency
40 years ago my grandfather lost a ring at the cemetery. I tried searching with two whites and one Garrett and nothing. First time out with my new Minelab and I got a hit! What a surprise. I love this machine, the price that High Plains offered and the shipping was extremely fast. Customer service was great also. I will no longer buy from the big one down south!
I really like the 540. It's really easy to use. Shipping was really fast. I had the detector in 2 days
The Minelab 540 is an excellent detector, it's light weight, easy read screen, the signals are great! I'm so glad I chose this detector, not too mention High Plains Prospectors are great to work with. Great, great customer service, thank you so much!!!