XP Metal Detectors Service and Support Center United States - Warranty And Service Support
XP Metal Detectors Service and Warranty Support
XP Metal Detector support is a bit different from the rest. It is best you start with contacting your dealer to try to address any potential issues. First, give Us a Call at 888-236-6580 to help troubleshoot your metal detector. This is the first step in diagnosing what the problem might be. Our knowledgeable service staff will help you figure out the next step in getting your detector back up and running. Once we have an idea of the problem, we will help direct you on what to do.
If you purchased your metal detector through High Plains Prospectors, you have an automatic no-hassle 30 return policy with us. Call us at the number above and we will send you a new unit. If you are outside the 30 day window, please give us a call anyway to trouble shoot your detector.
If we cannot help, XP now has a new XP Service Center that will be handling all XP Warranty and Non-Warranty repairs.
For XP Metal Detector Repairs
XP WARRANTY AND NON-WARRANTY INFORMATION AND RETURN FORM
Please read the info below regarding XP's product warranty to confirm that the issue is covered and is eligible to be repaired/replaced under warranty.
If you believe your issue with an XP product is covered under warranty then please fill out the form on the last page and email it along with a copy of the original sales receipt to both email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization.
If you are not sure if your issue is covered under this warranty you can contact the XP Service Center via email at email@example.com or call 774-519- 0816. The service center will attempt to assist you in troubleshooting the issue and attempt to determine if the issue is covered under warranty.
XPLORER 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
XP Metal Detectors ensures a limited warranty of its detectors for 5 years parts and labor due to defects and/or hidden faults, from the date of purchase by the initial purchaser.
Ml-6/Ml-4 Pinpointers, Batteries, chargers and connectors carry a two-year parts and labor due to defects and/or hidden faults limited warranty
This parts and labor warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by accident, fall or shock.
- Damage caused by abnormal use or due to non-compliance with the conditions of use prescribed in the instructions for use of the device.
- Use without coil covers or with defective coil cover.
- Handling of the electronic circuit carried out by an unauthorized person.
- Corrosion of circuitrydue to negligence such as keeping the elements in a humid confined atmosphere or water ingress.
- Reduced battery life.
- Breakage of cables and wires.
Wear parts not covered by warranty:
- Coil covers,
- Headphone ear pads/foam,
- Elements of the coil attach hardware,
- Covers, hip mounts, pouches, backpacks and carrying cases.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR XP PRODUCT
If you have a warranty issue with your XP product within the first 30-days after initial purchase the XP Service Center will provide a return shipping label so product can be returned for inspection. After that 30 day period purchaser is responsible for all cost to ship product to XP Service Center for repair. The XP Service Center will cover the shipping cost to return repaired/replaced product deemed under warranty to purchaser. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs for non-warranty related repairs.
Please make sure the following is complete when returning product for repair:
- Include completed XP RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM (Click The Link to Download) with product. Make sure form includes issued RMA number, serial numbers and description of issue.
- Please include a copy of your original sales receipt for all warranty covered repairs.
- Leave coil covers on all coils and include external battery with HF Coils. Do not send stems/shafts with coils.
- Returned equipment must be sent in clean condition, free of all dirt and debris.
- Mark the outside of the return packaging with the XP Returns issued RMA number.
Once the above steps have been completed please ship the defective equipment to:
XP SERVICE CENTER
ATTN CUSTOMER SERVICE
13 EDGEWATER AVE
SHREWSBURY MA 01545
If you are in need of a new metal detector, feel free to browse our website and/or give us a call so we can help you get you outfit with the perfect metal detector gear at the best price.
- Joshua Turpin