Updated Fisher Gold Bug 2 - Coming Soon!
America's favorite gold prospecting metal detector is about to get a facelift. With an expected delivery date of July 2021, the popular Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector is being upgraded to include a digital backlit display. It will feature the same quality features that makes it one of the most desired goldprospecting metal detectors on the market. Here are the details.
The Fisher Gold Bug-2 is designed for finding gold nuggets. It offers extraordinary sensitivity, ultra-high frequency (one of the highest operating frequency on the market), iron-discrimination, dust and moisture resistance, audio-boost and the ability to operate in extremely mineralized soil with a 3-position mineralization switch. And it is backed by Fisher's 5 Year Warranty.
- Powerful 71kHz Operation for extreme sensitivity to small gold nuggets
- “IRON DISC” mode rejects iron (trash) targets and hot rocks.
- Resistant to dust and moisture. * Boosts audio signal of small and deep targets Convertible to hipmount or chest mount * Weighs only 2.9 lbs.
- Quartz-crystal locked electronics. * Takes only two, drop-in, 9-V batteries
- Dual-knob ground control for coarse and fine adjustment.
- Optional coil sizes, 6.5", 10", and 14" coils available.
The new updated, Gold Bug 2 with Backlit LCD Screen will feature:
- Depth Indicator
- Ground Reject Setting
- Operating Mode Indicator
- Mineralization Indicator
- Backlight Indicator
- Battery Status
- Ground Reject Bar
- Dust and moisture resistant control box.
- Removable control housing for hip-mount and fatigue-free prospecting.
- Lightweight design, only 2.9 lbs.
- Ccushioned armrest and foam-grip handle with built-in detector stand.
- Intuitive manual ground mineralization adjustment with digital read-out.
- Double locking, fiberglass reinforced, nylon lower stem.
- Quartz crystal locked electronics.
Have more questions? Please feel free to reach out to us at 888-236-6580 or CLICK HERE to send us a message online.
- Joshua Turpin