Garrett Metal Detectors Service and Support Center United States - Warranty And Service Support
Garrett Metal Detectors Service and Warranty Support
First, give Us A Call at 888-236-6580 to help troubleshoot your metal detector. This is the first step in diagnosing what the problem might be. Our knowledgeable service staff will help you figure out the next step in getting your detector back up and running. Once we have an idea of the problem, we will help direct you on what to do.
If you purchased your metal detector through High Plains Prospectors, you have an automatic no-hassle 30 return policy with us. Call us at the number above and we will send you a new unit. If you are outside the 30 day window, please give us a call anyway to trouble shoot your detector. If we cannot help you will need to contact Garrett directly:
For Metal Detector Repairs
Garrett Metal Detector products are of the highest quality and are manufactured to stringent standards. On occasion, however, it is necessary to return detectors to the factory for inspection, analysis and repair. In this instance we ask of you the following so we may serve you better and more rapidly.
If you are sending a detector to the factory for service, follow the steps listed here OR complete the information form below.
- Request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Customer Service (email@example.com or call 1-800-527-4011 Toll Free 8:00-4:30pm Monday-Friday CST).
- Enclose a brief note with the detector and searchcoil which briefly details the problem you are noticing along with the RMA number.
- Please PRINT your complete return shipping address including your name, address, zip code and a daytime telephone number.
- Send the detector and search coil to:
Garrett Metal Detectors
1881 W. State Street
Garland, Texas 75042-6797
Attn: Customer Service
- Please indicate the following:
a. If you desire an estimate of charges, if any, prior to the completion of the repair.
b. Your method of payment of any charges. Do you wish us to call you for credit card information or do you wish to send a check? We do not ship C.O.D.
c. How you wish the item returned; i.e., Parcel Post, UPS or expedited service such as UPS Red or Blue Label, or FedEx Priority/Overnight. Expedited shipping fees are the responsibility of the consignee, not the factory
- Garrett Metal Detectors are warranted for two years from the date of purchase. Sea Hunter products are warranted for one year.
- Return shipping charges on all detectors more than 90 days old are the responsibility of the customer. All repairs are warranted for a period of 90 days. Please check the operation of your detector upon receipt.
If you are in need of a new metal detector, feel free to browse our website and/or give us a call so we can help you get you outfit with the perfect metal detector gear at the best price.
- Joshua Turpin