DetectorPro Jolly Rogers Platinum Series Headphones with 1/4″ Angle Plug.
The DetectorPro Platinum Series is an upgrade of most of their popular headphone models.
The upgrade involves the addition of new, high end, crystal clear sounding speakers.
These heavy-duty headphones provide maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality- and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Have a Jolly Good Time finding treasure with our new Jolly Rogers metal detector headphones.
By “Jolly Good Time” we mean you’ll find them super comfortable, adjustable, and they just plain stay on your head!
In fact, Jolly Rogers headphones have the same rugged construction as our now famous, full-featured professional Gray Ghost headphones.
You’ll like the way these headphones cover your entire ear comfortably and block out ambient noise allowing you to hear the faintest signals.
You’ll like the solid feel of the comfortable headband to ear cup adjustment and the fact there are no parts to rust or corrode.
You’ll like the feel of the soft ear cup cushion material against your head. You’ll like our segmented volume adjustment control that also stays put where you want it to be.
You’ll like the way Jolly Rogers fold up to take less space in your equipment bag or case. Last but not least, you’ll love the solid performance of Jolly Rogers headphones and the fact that they are protected by a limited lifetime warranty!
- Improved high-end, crystal clear speakers
- Single rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector
- Compact carry and storage fold-able design
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions
- Adjustable padded headband, no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 20 decibels
- Frequency response: 150 Hz – 20 kHz… only what your detector uses
- Impedance: 16 ohms nominal
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty