Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Pack
The Minelab X-TERRA 705 offers the ultimate detecting experience. Capitalizing on the versatility of the range, the X-TERRA 705 can be used for gold prospecting as well as for coin & treasure hunting, simply by switching between available pre-programmed modes. Thanks to gold prospecting and coin & treasure modes you get a gold detector plus coin, treasure & relic detector all in one!
Across diverse detecting conditions and in the toughest environments, the X-TERRA 705 delivers optimal performance with ease. An all-purpose detector capable of all types of detecting, from gold prospecting to coin & treasure, relic and beach. Performance and features driven, the versatility of this detector makes it without question, the leading detector in this category.
The specialized prospecting mode has improved sensitivity making the detector more sensitive to small target signals. The prospecting mode can be used in highly mineralised, 'difficult' areas. The high frequency double-D coil that comes standard with the X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack offers advantages, as its great at handling these conditions. The prospecting mode is ideal not only when searching for gold nuggets but also for small relics and some types of jewelry.
Packed with features and offering you the ultimate in flexibility, the X-TERRA 705 is a superior detector that will find you more, more often!
Perfect for when you want an easy to learn and simple to operate detector that finds you gold.
Key features and benefits:
- Minelab’s proprietary "true digital" VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors allowing you to change the frequency simply by changing coils
- Standard 18.75kHz double-D elliptical coil provides effective depth and ground coverage, plus the coil’s high frequency is extremely sensitive and perfectly suited for finding small pieces of gold
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils - all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705
- Automatic/manual ground balancing, tracking and now with tracking ground balance offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative
- True automatic ground balance eliminates false ground noises so you can hear elusive small gold signals
- Four preset detecting patterns that can also be customized plus all-metal mode
- Adjustable iron mask – designed for prospecting mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals
- Effective noise cancel reduces interference
- Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation
- Two pinpoint modes: Auto and sizing. With the new sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator
- Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk
- Also a great coin detector with highly accurate discrimination and numeric target identification
- Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions
- Depth indicators, update continuously, even in pinpoint mode
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods