Minelab EQUINOX 600 Metal Detector with Waterproof Pro-Find 35 Pointer
Quickly becoming the metal detector of choice. Minelab’s newest design gives you an ultra light weight machine that’s completely waterproof and state of the art multi-IQ technology. Multiple Frequency Processing allows for a higher precision of accuracy when providing target id’s for objects. Minelab’s ultra fast processing speed allows for target separation in iron infested areas.
This machine is performing extremely well in all environments including high mineralization and salt water conditions. Fully waterproof design allows for underwater capabilities up to 10 feet. Saltwater, fresh water, rivers, creeks, wells, ponds – no longer worry about taking your metal detector into the water. This detector can be used in water up to 10 feet.
Check out some of our Equinox gear including search coils, carbon fiber shafts and books.
Equinox is giving new hope to your old metal detecting sites.
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 600 user interface, you can:
- Change the detect mode, frequency and sensitivity on the go
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets
- Activate all-metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern
- Activate pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including noise cancel, ground balance, volume adjust, threshold level, target tone, accept / reject and recovery speed
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections
- Simultaneous multi-frequency-True intelligent simultaneous multi-frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies
- Wireless audio compatible- Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX™ low latency / Bluetooth headphones
- Waterproof design- EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes (3m / 10-feet)
- 6 custom search profiles- Each detect mode features 2 custom search profiles so you can save your favorite settings in each mode
- Sleek & lightweight- Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment
- Fast & accurate target ID-Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash
- Detect modes - Park | Beach | Field
- Custom search profiles - 6 (2 per detect mode)
- User profile button - No
- Operating frequencies - (kHz) Multi, 5, 10, 15
- Noise cancel - Auto
- Ground balance - Auto | Manual
- Sensitivity - 1–25
- Target volume - 0–25
- Threshold level - 0–25
- Target identification - 50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 – 0 | Non-ferrous: 1 – 40
- Threshold - pitch fixed
- Target tones - 1, 2, 5, 50
- Tone break - Ferrous
- Tone pitch - Ferrous
- Tone volume - Ferrous
- Depth indicator - 5 levels
- Length - 1440 mm (56.7")
- Weight - 1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)
- Standard coil - 11-inch double-D smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')
- Audio output - In-built loudspeaker 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) Bluetooth compatible
- M 08 Wi-Stream compatible
- Headphones - (included) wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (non waterproof)
- WM 08 (included) - No
- Display - monochrome LCD with backlight
- LCD backlight - On
- Off Battery - In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery - Runtime approx. 12 hours
- Waterproof - Waterproof to 3m/10-feet
- Key technologies - Multi-IQ | 3F×3 | Wi-Stream | Bluetooth | aptX™ low latency
- Other accessories - USB charging cable (1.5A), multi language screen protectors
- Software, Upgradeable - Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)
- Warranty - 3 years control box and coil\
Very light weight . I’m still in the learning curve, but it works so much better than my old detector. As I begin to understand the different aspects it gets better and better! The pin pointer is a must have, makes finding small objects much easier to locate.
Looks great can't wait to put it to use. Customer service at high plains is outstanding 👍
good service, knowledgeable staff
What is new?
A new Single Frequency of 4 kHz has been added to the existing 5, 10, 15, 20 and 40 kHz options. This new 4 kHz frequency enhances the detection of large deep targets, particularly those found in
All other single and multi-frequency settings are unchanged in their performance.