Garrett ATX Metal Detector with 10"x12" DD open searchcoil, Free Gear
Garrett ATX Deepseeker:
- Maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another
- Ground track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization
- LED indicators: show signal strength and current settings
- Waterproof speaker: built in for option to search without headphones
- Frequency scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference
- Volume control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals
- Advanced ground balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes
- Exclusive design DD searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil
- Motion and non-motion modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions. Quick iron check feature and adjustable discrimination
ATX Basic packages include:
- Garrett MS-2 headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- 10" x 12" open coil cover
- Garrett detector sling
- Battery charger
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Soft storage/travel case
- DVD and manual
Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance
based on your hunting preference and conditions.
Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
Waterproof Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
Frequency Scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference.
Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Circuit type: Advanced pulse induction
- Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Search modes: Motion and non-motion
- Ground balance range: From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
- Audio threshold: YES, Adjustable
- Detection frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion depth: 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/depth adjustments: 13
- Electronic pinpointing: YES
- Quick iron check: YES
- Standard search coil: 11x13" mono closed searchcoil
- Standard land headphones: Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
- Length (Adjustable): 20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)
- Total weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Batteries: 8 AA (included); rechargeables and charger also included
- Warranty: 2 year, limited parts/labor
But the complete package for the ATX and service was so much better from High Plains Prospector. All my future prospecting needs will be fulfilled by these guys. Thank you.
After all my VHF machines, I figured this ATX PI machine would have a tremendous learning curve. But it is clean and simple to use. However, as far as high iron areas go..... maybe not the best choice. But I'm using it for beach, saltwater, underwater, etc. perfect. And as a secondary followup machine for land searches and finding sites, perfect. I love the compact profile. It's a heavy beast, but you soon get used to it.
The team at High Plains are top notch. Purchase was fast and painless. Thanks to a great crew. Marcus