Minelab EQUINOX 800 Metal Detector, 6" Smart Coil, Headphones, Free Gear
Minelab Equinox 800 includes the following items.
- The EQUINOX 800 multi-frequency metal detector
- Minlab Equinox 6" Smart Coil
- Standard Coil: 11-inch double-D smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')
- Wireless bluetooth / apt-X low latency headphones with carry case
- WM 08 wireless audio module
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector
- Multi-language screen protectors
- Getting started guide English
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
With the added functionality of gold mode, high frequency 20/40 kHz., wireless audio accessories and advanced settings, the EQUINOX 800 offers extra versatility.
The clear LCD features large target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- Change the detect mode, frequency and sensitivity on the go
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets
- Activate all-metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern
- Activate pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including noise cancel, ground balance, volume adjust, threshold level, target tone, accept / reject and recovery speed
- Customize advanced settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections
"The Minelab EQUINOX is truly in a league of its own. In the short time I've been operating this machine, I've recovered deep coins and artifacts from iron infested sites that other machines simply cannot detect."
– Brandon Neice
Left: Rare 1876 Carson City minted US dime | Centre and right: Ancient Roman coin, possibly Aurelius So
- Simultaneous multi-frequency- True intelligent simultaneous multi-frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies
- 8 custom search profiles- Each detect mode features 2 custom search profiles so you can save your favorite settings in each mode
- Waterproof design- EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes (3m / 10-feet)
- Fast & accurate target ID- Fast recovery speed with accurate target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash
- Sleek & lightweight- Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment
- Advanced settings- Gain even more control of your detector audio with advanced settings; you decide how much target information you hear
- High-speed wireless audio- Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™ low latency / Bluetooth headphones
- Gold detecting mode- Gold mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils
- Detect Modes: Park | Beach | Field | Gold
Custom search profiles: 8 (2 per detect mode)
User profile button: Yes
Operating frequencies: (kHz) Multi, 5, 10, 15, 20, 40
Noise cancel: auto | Manual (-9 to 9)
Ground balance: Auto | Manual
Target volume: 0–25
Threshold level: 0–25
Threshold pitch: 0–25
Target identification: 50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 – 0 | Non-ferrous: 1 – 40
Target tones: 1, 2, 5, 50
Tone break: Ferrous | Non-ferrous
Tone pitch: Ferrous | Non-ferrous
Tone volume: Ferrous | Non-ferrous
Depth indicator: 5 levels
Length:1440 mm (56.7")
Weight: 1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)
Standard coil: 11-inch double-D smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')
Audio output • In-built loudspeaker • 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) • Bluetooth compatible • WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible
Headphones (included): Bluetooth and aptX™ low latency headphones (non waterproof)
WM 08: (included) Yes
Display: Monochrome LCD with backlight
LCD Backlight: Low | Medium | High | Off
Battery: In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Battery Runtime: Approx. 12 hours
Waterproof: Waterproof to 3m/10-feet
Key technologies: Multi-IQ | 5F×8 | Wi-stream | Bluetooth | aptX™ low latency
Other accessories: USB charging cable (1.5A), multi language screen protectors
software wpgradeable: Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)
Warranty: 3 years control box and coil
Nice machine impressed. Fast shipping. Thanks
EXPECT!!!!!! Fast shipping, grat packaging, no damage, took it out for the first time and found a Quarter, nickel dime and 6 pennies in a 1/2 an hour, THANKS!!!!! 👍😎👍
Fast shipping great service
Purchased the Minelab Equinox 800 and 6" extra coil bundled package. Excellent purchase experience conducted over the telephone. All questions courteously answered, very flexible with order substitutions and the addition of free items. Same day shipping was provided along with notifications of shipping status. The order was delivered within 2 days. I was very pleased with my purchase experience with High Plains Prospectors, I highly recommend their sales and services. Dirt Fishing in the High Plains.
I still use my CTX3030 a lot; however, I find myself loving my time behind my Nox 800 - love the design, the simple settings, the weight and its’ ability to find a coin - plan on a relic hunt soon; hope it will also prove to be a great relic machine - first time purchasing from High Plains Prospectors; won’t be my last - enjoying life in Central Mississippi
Software upgrade 2.0. Download here: https://www.minelab.com/equinox-software-update-2-0
Get more from your EQUINOX.
At Minelab, we get your passion. And like you, we never leave any stone unturned. It’s that same grit and determination that drives us to make every product and every innovation just that much better.
What is new?
Difficult ferrous targets — the common enemy for all detectorists. That is until EQUINOX. Hit the download on our EQUINOX update to make those pesky bottle caps, rusty nails and other falsing targets a thing of the past. Fire up the Minelab Update Utility and you’re on your way. It’s simple. You’ll experience the enhanced Iron Bias feature, improved EQUINOX 600 backlight and much more.
Improved Iron Bias
Iron Bias has been enhanced with the addition of a new Iron Bias settings profile. The original EQUINOX Iron Bias 'FE' settings will still be available, but there is now the option to switch to the new Iron Bias 'F2' settings, which have an improved capability to reject a much wider range of difficult iron targets, including bottle caps.
EQUINOX 600 Backlight Brightness
The EQUINOX 600 now has the ability to adjust the backlight brightness to an additional 'Low' setting that matches the minimum setting on the EQUINOX 800. This 'Low' brightness is ideal for detecting at night and in low light conditions.