Why Multi-IQ? Because with Minelab’s revolutionary Multi-IQ technology,
you’ve got the combined power of multiple detectors in one — all working for you at the same time. Simply turn on and go. Nothing goes undetected and no terrain is off limits. Silver gold or jewelry. Park, field or beach. Unearth the power of the Minelab VANQUISH 440 with Multi-IQ.
ALL METALS. ALL SOILS. ALL THE TIME.
No matter what you seek, the Minelab VANQUISH 440 multi-frequency metal detector has you covered. Simply select one of the four Find Modes — Coin, Relic, Jewelry, or All Metal — then start swinging. Each mode is pre-programmed and optimised to give you the best performance, anytime and anywhere: park, field or beach. You can even save your favourite settings to a custom Find Mode.
VANQUISH welcomes tough terrain. It dominates at the beach in wet sand and salt water, outperforming other detectors that can’t compete. 12 discrimination segments deliver control over what metals you want to accept or reject.
PACK AND CARRY
1.2kg (2.6 lbs) light with a unique collapsible snap-lock system makes it easy to pack and go.
Automatic noise cancelling, lag-free audio response and 3-volume settings put you in control.
INCLUDED V10 COIL
Highly versatile and waterproof, the VANQUISH 340 comes with Minelab’s V10 10”x7” Double-D coil as standard.
Waterproof coils up to 1 m (3.3 ft) and Water Resistant control pod (with included Rain Cover)
Included pinpoint mode to help you locate targets with extreme precision.
VANQUISH 440 TECH SPECS
- Search Modes: Coin, Relic, Jewelry, Custom, All Metal
- Custom User Search Profile Yes
- Operating Frequencies (kHz): Multi-IQ
- Noise Cancel: Auto (19 Channels)
- Bluetooth Audio: No
- Iron Bias: High
- Sensitivity: 10 levels
- Volume: 10 levels
- Target Tones: 3 tones (Low, Mid, High)
- Discrimination Segments: 12 Segments
- Target ID's: -9 to 40
- Depth Indicator: 5 levels
- Length: Extended:
Collapsed: 760mm (30")
- Weight (incl. batteries): 2.6lbs (1.2kg)
- Standard Coil: V10 10"x7" Double-D
- Audio Output:
In-built loudspeaker 3.5mm
- Supplied Headphones: Wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones
- Display: Monochrome LCD
- Supplied Batteries: 4 x AA Alkaline replaceable
- Waterproof: Coil to 1m/3-feet
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +40°C (+14°F to +104°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
- Key Technologies: Multi-IQ
Fantastic metal detector and works great in trashy areas. Fast recovery time. Great depth, but sometimes reads targets as deeper than they really are.