Garrett ATX Deepseeker:
- Maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another
- Ground track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization
- LED indicators: show signal strength and current settings
- Waterproof speaker: built in for option to search without headphones
- Frequency scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference
- Volume control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals
- Advanced ground balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes
- Exclusive design DD searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil
- Motion and non-motion modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions. Quick iron check feature and adjustable discrimination
Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance
based on your hunting preference and conditions.
Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
Waterproof Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
Frequency Scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference.
Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Circuit type: Advanced pulse induction
- Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Search modes: Motion and non-motion
- Ground balance range: From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
- Audio threshold: YES, Adjustable
- Detection frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion depth: 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/depth adjustments: 13
- Electronic pinpointing: YES
- Quick iron check: YES
- Standard search coil: 11x13" mono closed searchcoil
- Standard land headphones: Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
- Length (Adjustable): 20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)
- Total weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Batteries: 8 AA (included); rechargeables and charger also included
- Warranty: 2 year, limited parts/labor
Received my ATX super quick from High Plains. Haven’t had a chance to use it yet although I have taken it out in the yard and played with it a little. The operation and quality is everything I expected it to be. It does come with the protective coil cover installed, I initially thought I would have to purchase one but it was already on the coil. It’s quite a bit heavier than my VLF machine but I knew that would be the case prior to purchase. Very robust and well designed for the best balance and ease of use. I like how portable it is when folded up in the carrying bag with pockets for extra batteries and another coil if you like. It comes with a real nice owners manual and a DVD. I haven’t watched the DVD but suspect it’s the same one that Garrett has on YouTube. The buttons/controls are straight forward and easy to use. The factory pre sets make it pretty much ready to go right out of the box for most conditions, the ground balance is very simple just hold the button down and pump it a few times above the ground. The frequency scan takes about 40 seconds or so before you start and that’s about it.
Hoping to get down to Arizona this winter and do some nugget hunting and put it through its paces and learn the finer nuances of the machine. Very happy with the purchase and have no reason to think otherwise. High Plains Prospectors had the best price for the coil I wanted and a decent package of free bonus items. They also shipped the same day I ordered it. Great job!