Garrett Ace 400 Metal Detector, Spring Special with AT Pinpointer and Garrett Digger
The treasure hunter's dream materializes with this stuffed bundle of metal detecting necessities. Manufactured with high end hardware, the Garrett ACE 400 metal detector features five search modes, eight depth/sensitivity adjustments, electronic pinpointing, new camlocks, iron audio output with adjustable extra high frequency (10 kHz) and much more.
Jewelry/coin/cache/relic hunting just got a lot more convenient! Be it rain or shine, the fortified waterproof coil is ideal for treasure hunting on all terrain types and in any (people safe) weather condition.
The king of ACEs, the ACE 400 includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash.
- Iron audio: Allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range
- Digital target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- Higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- Adjustable frequency to help eliminate interference
- Camlocks for better stem stability
- Includes pulse-width modulation audio: Sharper, more responsive audio
- 8.5" x 11" PROformance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced iron resolution: twice the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes electronic pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch discrimination: modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five search modes (plus pinpoint)
- Eight (8) sensitivity/depth adjustments
- Coin depth indicator determines target depth
- Expanded Target ID legend: includes indication of U.S. coin denominations
- Detector finds pouch
- Serrated edge digging tool
Highly recommended - Coin hunting, jewelry hunting, relic hunting, competition events, dry beach/fresh water hunting
Recommended - Cache hunting, prospecting, ghost town hunting
- Digital Target ID - YES, 0-99 scale
- Iron audio feature - YES
- Adjustable frequency - YES
- Camlocks included - YES
- Target ID cursor segments -12
- Iron discrimination segments - 4
- Notch discrimination - YES
- Search modes - 5 (plus pinpoint)
- Sensitivity/depth adjustments - 8
- Electronic pinpointing - YES
- Frequency - 10 kHz
- Audio tone ID levels - 3
- Standard searchcoil, 8.5" x 11" DD PROformance™
- Length (adjustable) 40" to 53" (1.016 m - 1.3462 m)
- Total weight - 2.9 lbs. (1.32 kgs.)
- Batteries - 4 AA (included)
- Warranty - 2 year, limited parts/labor
* Accessory items are subject to change
We have one detector, it detects very well. This one is a Christmas gift for my wife and I. I am more than sure we will enjoy this detector come spring 👍
Very nice detector!
Will recommend to friends!
Finally got to use in my own yard and found a 20 year old dime which was 8 inches deep. Even though it was a 2001 dime, I’m excited to find more relics and jewelry and money.
Checked it out today and it seemed to work as advertised but am somewhat disappointed in the pinpoint options for the Ace 400. Not precise enough and found I was digging much larger plugs than I wanted to. I am sure the more I use it the more I will understand just where the target is. Did find a diamond ear post which was very tiny so that impressed me.
Everything arrived in great shape, cool package had everything I need started use immediately, love the garrett ace 400.thanks