The treasure hunter's dream materializes with this stuffed bundle of metal detecting necessities. Manufactured with high end hardware, the Garrett ACE 400 features five search modes, eight depth/sensitivity adjustments, electronic pinpointing, new camlocks, iron audio output with adjustable extra high frequency (10 kHz) and much more.
Jewelry/coin/cache/relic hunting just got a lot more convenient! Be it rain or shine, the fortified waterproof coil is ideal for treasure hunting on all terrain types and in any (people safe) weather condition.
The king of ACEs, the ACE 400 includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash.
- Iron audio: Allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range
- Digital target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- Higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- Adjustable frequency to help eliminate interference
- Camlocks for better stem stability
- Includes pulse-width modulation audio: Sharper, more responsive audio
- 8.5" x 11" PROformance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced iron resolution: twice the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes electronic pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch discrimination: modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five search modes (plus pinpoint)
- Eight (8) sensitivity/depth adjustments
- Coin depth indicator determines target depth
- Expanded Target ID legend: includes indication of U.S. coin denominations
- Detector finds pouch
- Detector carry bag
- Serrated edge digging tool
Highly recommended - Coin hunting, jewelry hunting, relic hunting, competition events, dry beach/fresh water hunting
Recommended - Cache hunting, prospecting, ghost town hunting
- Digital Target ID - YES, 0-99 scale
- Iron audio feature - YES
- Adjustable frequency - YES
- Camlocks included - YES
- Target ID cursor segments -12
- Iron discrimination segments - 4
- Notch discrimination - YES
- Search modes - 5 (plus pinpoint)
- Sensitivity/depth adjustments - 8
- Electronic pinpointing - YES
- Frequency - 10 kHz
- Audio tone ID levels - 3
- Standard searchcoil, 8.5" x 11" DD PROformance™
- Length (adjustable) 40" to 53" (1.016 m - 1.3462 m)
- Total weight - 2.9 lbs. (1.32 kgs.)
- Batteries - 4 AA (included)
- Warranty - 2 year, limited parts/labor
* Accessory items are subject to change
I' m new at metal detecting, I put it together walked out my front door and this thing was going off like crazy. I pulled up nails grand kids cars and other metal objects. Thanks Guys ps it's fun
Very good metal detectors much better then the ones we had before. the 400 ace makes detecting so much easyer
Very nice 55th anniversary Ace 400 bundle from Garrett. And with the extra goodies from High Plains Prospectors I can just walk out the door and get detecting!! (except its all frozen here right now) Only items not included were
gloves and finds cleaning gear. Great deal! C'mon spring!!
Excellent , can't wait to use it
I’m just getting into metal detecting. This was one of the cheaper ways to get started with everything I needed. The ace 400 is an excellent machine, and doesn’t take too long to figure out. The pro pointer is a must!